OIl of Spike Lavender has a distinctive, sweet lavender scent, and is a safer, natural alternative to Turpentine, does not cause chronic health problems that are often associated with turpentine. OIl of Spike Lavender is so safe to use and has such a pleasant scent, that it is often used for making soaps and in aromatherapy! With this medium, artists can mix with other oil painting mediums, resins and varnishes.
- Dilutes oil painting mediums
- A safer, natural alternative to turpentine
- Features a distinctive, sweet lavender scent
- No harsh chemicals used in production!
- Dissolving resins and varnishes
- Health-conscious artists
- Promoting well-being
- Use with fine oil colours
- Blending coloured pencils